Tuesday 30 September 2014

LIPTEMBER CHALLENGE // DAY 30

Wowza. Has it been thirty days already?! Admittedly it's been tough averaging a post a day, but doing this challenge has prompted me to rediscover many lippie loves that I've neglected for too long, and encouraged me to shop my stash rather than adding to the collection! For today, I thought I'd compile a little summary of the month, in case you got lost along the way (besides, you're probably sick of my face by now - as I am! - with all of those #selfies...). It's probably easiest to use the 'Blog Archive' sidebar down the side - happy scrolling!


- Refer back to Intro to see what this month was all about, and for more info about the Liptember initiative.
- If you're after tinted lip balm suggestions, see days 1-3, with a review on day 4.
- Burt's Bees Lip Gloss got a special mention on day 5, with a review on day 6.
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters were featured on days 7, 11 and 15, and reviewed on day 19.
- Check out my lip balm wants on day 8!
- Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick was reviewed on day 9, and worn on day 10.
- Clinique Chubby Sticks were worn on days 12 and 13, and reviewed on day 14.
- LUSH Lip Tint was worn on day 16 and reviewed on day 21.
- See Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers on days 17, 22 and 26, and the review on day 27.
- NYX Black Label Lipstick was worn on day 18.
- Various Avon lipsticks were worn on days 20, 23, 25 and 29.
- See day 24 for 'lippie layering'.
- See the 'red lipstick roundup' on day 28!

Sidenote: See here for a tasty greek salad recipe, and here to learn how to make curry puffs!


Hope you had a great September! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment