Doing this challenge has made me realise that I actually own quite a few red lippies, so today I thought I'd do a little roundup of the ones I've used this month. These six are of various formulas - e.g. lip tint, lip lacquer, matte, cream, etc. - and varying shades of red - e.g. berry red, fire engine, sangria, etc. - so if you're on the hunt for a red lippie, you may find this useful. This is obviously by no means an exhaustive list!
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 035 Candy Apple - a warm, glossy/sheer red. (See it in action here; review here.)
- LUSH Lip Tint in It Started With a Kiss - a pinky-red tint. (See it in action here; review here.)
- NYX Black Label Lipstick in 105 Cherry - a creamy, currant red. (See it in action here.)
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Red 2000 - a matte, cool red. (See it in action here.)
- Avon My Lip Miracle in incREDible - a creamy sangria. (See it in action here.)
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 400 Big Bang - a liquid, fire engine red. (See it in action here; review here.)
Do you have a 'signature' red lipstick?
Any recommendations? Do share! x