Thursday 25 September 2014

LIPTEMBER CHALLENGE // DAY 23






Taking a break from the loud lips today with something a tad more muted - Avon Color Rich Lipstick in Sparkling Blush, which for some reason reminds me the kind of lipstick a fairy would wear - candy pink with sparkles! It's a nice alternative to bright lipstick, as it is of considerably lower maintenance  and is perhaps more everyday appropriate (if you tend to shy away from eye-catching colours for daily wear, like me). I only wear this one occasionally as I sometimes find the iridescent finish a little...uh, tacky, I suppose, but every now and then I'll pull it out when I'm in the mood for something different!


What I used:
Mecca Cosmetica In a Good Light
Rimmel Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 012 Bronze
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Sparkling Blush


Are you a fan of bright lips, or more muted colours? x

No comments:

Post a Comment