Thursday 18 September 2014

LIPTEMBER CHALLENGE // DAY 17





More experimenting with bright Summery lips - today's pick is Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 501 Stellar, which I only use when I have a lot of time to fiddle around with it and perfect it, because it can be quite difficult to master - and by master, I mean apply it so it looks normal! It's kind of like a highly pigmented lip gloss in that it moves around a fair bit, but it packs a punch colour-wise, hence the description 'lip lacquer'. I kept the rest of the face plain - partly due to the small patch of eczema on my cheek, which prevents blush (especially powder blush) from applying smoothly. I try to avoid piling on makeup if I don't have to, to give my sensitive skin a break. Besides, it's mainly the same idea as yesterday - slick on bright lippie in the hope that it distracts from everything else!


What I used:
Mecca Cosmetica In a Good Light
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 501 Stellar

No comments:

Post a Comment