Thursday 25 September 2014

LIPTEMBER CHALLENGE // DAY 25





Wowza. It was pretty crazy earlier today - and all over in about five minutes! The heavens opened and rain bucketed town, followed by hail about the size of raisins or macadamia nuts, which left us without electricity for a few hours. My, my - time seems to pass so slowly without the internet! Anyhow, I was definitely 'feeling' the volatile weather today - and as my mood seems to reflect the weather, it made sense to do a more 'full-on', somewhat-more-Autumnal face. No 'sunshine and lollipops' today! Today's lip is one of my favourites Avon My Lip Miracle in incREDible, which is a gorgeous currant red that I usually reserve for the Autumn/Winter months. I especially love that it's a wonderfully hydrating formula that keeps lips happy all day, while packing a punch in the colour department. Side-note: The eyeshadow I'm wearing is a combination of the burgundy Bourjois cream eyeshadow, with Essence Party All Night layered on top - it's strange how the Bourjois one becomes more of a browny shade when blended (see the swatches here).


What I used:
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universel + Real Techniques Buffing Brush
EcoTools Large Eye Brush and Smudge Brush
Avon My Lip Miracle in incREDible
Essence Eyeshadow in 35 Party All Night
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty + Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Bourjois Color Edition 24hr Eyeshadow in 05 Prune Nocturne


Hope you're all taking care in this crazy weather! x

No comments:

Post a Comment