Who said FOTD's had to be serious affair?
Today was a pretty chill day - the kind of day that encourages me to experiment.
('Scuse the eye bags...)
*I had my hair in a ponytail, hence the random bits of hair sticking out!
1. Mecca Cosmetica In a Good Light all over face
2. b Collection by Bloom Cream Blush in Barossa Valley applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush on apples of cheeks
3. MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze applied with Real Techniques Contour Brush under cheekbones to contour
4. MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC30 dabbed under eyes with fingers
5. Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Black gently traced along upper lash line
6. NYX Black Label Lipstick in 105 Cherry patted onto lips (applied over a thin layer of Nuxe Rêve de Miel)
Hope you're having a great start to the weekend!