Monday 10 March 2014

WEEK IN REVIEW // 2

A week of temperamental weather, long shifts at work, more Disney soundtracks, and a fun weekend project (stay tuned!).

































Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Rose: This is my other favourite lippie to wear at work - the stick packaging makes it hygienic and a breeze to apply, while the tinted formula gives a gorgeous semi-opaque-ish rosy hint of colour to the lips. So much love!

Cedel Blow Dry Faster: A recent purchase from Priceline, in anticipation of Autumn/Wintery nights with freshly-washed, sopping wet hair. You'll be (very) pleased to hear that it doesn't have the same off-putting scent as Cedel dry shampoo. I still haven't come to a conclusion as to whether or not it really lessens blow dry time - more to come on this one...

MAC Face and Body Foundation: There's so much hype surrounding this foundation, and it really does deliver. I've been wearing this to work and it lasts well throughout the day (9+ hours). For reference, I use the shade C3 and it's pretty darn near spot on. It does have rather light coverage, and an incredible dewy finish. My current face fave.

Miss Shop La De Da dress: With the gorgeous weather yesterday it would have been a shame not to pull out this lovely Summer dress. Perfect for a little photography project in a park. Hopefully I'll be able to share the photos soon!

Elms + King Lexington bag: This baby came in the mail a couple of days ago and I'm quite chuffed with my bargain. I think it'll be a nice pop of colour against the greys and black of Autumn and Winter.

Agatha Christie Endless Night: This week's reading (for my diploma). I don't read much of the crime fiction genre, but this novel definitely convinced me that I should. A rather intense read, it kept me in suspense the whole way through - despite my efforts, I just couldn't put it down.

Disney Reflection (Mulan) and Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid): For singing I've been learning these two songs, and luckily for me, they're not too difficult to play on the piano. For the First Time in Forever (Frozen) and When Will My Life Begin (Tangled) are next on my list!



What was the highlight of your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment