|Please excuse the 'sick' face...|
- MAC Face and Body Foundation (Shade C3) applied with fingers
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer applied under eyes and over blemishes with Ecotools Deluxe Concealer Brush
- Clinique Cheek Pop in 01 Ginger Pop applied on apples of cheeks with Ecotools Tapered Blush Brush
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universel used to contour; applied with RealTechniques Expert Face Brush
- Wet'N'Wild Comfort Zone Palette (left side) following the 'instructions'; applied with Ecotools eye brushes and the random Manicare brush...
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner to draw the wing
- Just a slick of Nivea Lip Butter (Caramel Cream)
What do your 'experimental' FOTD's consist of?
Do you have any eyeshadow tips for me?