Monday 5 May 2014

ARRIVAL // THE MINI HAUL

Hello! Yes, I am back after a painful twenty-four hour flight delay. With several pieces of luggage in tow - and a mini* beauty haul. And along with twenty-one pairs of socks (don't ask), and an embarrassingly large stack of GAP clothes, but more on that later...

As I am also sick (thanks, kid who was coughing his lungs out in the seat behind me the entire trip!), I will leave you with a little snapshot, instead of rambling endlessly - but expect to see them in more detail soon!

The 'mini haul'

















The breakdown (clockwise from top left):
- Innisfree cloth masks
- EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
- Ralph Lauren RALPH EDT miniature
- Burberry Body EDP miniature
- Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina EDT miniature
- Clinique Cheek Pop blushes in 01 Ginger Pop and 03 Berry Pop
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (15ml)
- Revlon nail polish in 270 Cherries In The Snow and 480 Chic
- Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé (bought here just before I left)
- Bourjois Shine Edition lipstick in 23 Grenade in (aka Grenadine) (bought from ASOS while overseas...)


...And I also brought this baby back with me, so better quality photos are headed your way.

The newbie




That is all for now, I'm off to blow my nose and open another pack of Strepsils...

Talk soon x

*Given the amount I brought with me, and the ridiculous stash I've been accumulating as of late, a larger beauty haul was really out of the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment